Transparent: secondarily defined as free from pretense or deceit; readily understood
Informatics: the science and practice of information processing, specially designed to enhance and enrich the practice of medicine

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A most worthy read...

You may have already read this piece in today's message from Evan Benjamin MD, our Chief Quality Officer and a colleague of Dr. Berwick's. Evan shared this with me last week and I have been doing the same with friends and colleagues since. As I said in an email to my colleagues in Clinical Informatics, "This talk speaks to where my heart and soul live and why I do the work I do." ---- Berwick to HMS 2012

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I plan on sharing too. First plac will be for a course I am taking regarding ACA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I plan on sharing this too.
    The first place will be a course I am taking regardng the ACA.

    ReplyDelete